2017 FIP Distinctions
- These Distinctions are open to all members of FIP as well as to the members of Camera Clubs that are Corporate Members of FIP, provided they are Indian Domicile. They are a privilege and not a RIGHT.
- Please download the appropriate Dossier for application from the download section of FIP website.
- AFIP & FFIP -Criteria for AFIP - 100 acceptances from FIP recognized Salons with 10 different works and 10% of the acceptances must be from National Salons. For FFIP - 250 acceptances from FIP recognized salons with 25 different works and 10% of the acceptances must be from National Salons.
- You can submit images in any one of the 3 sections - (A) Pictorial Monochrome, (B) Pictorial Colour & (C) Nature. Photojournalism and Travel images are part of Pictorial.
- Evidence in support of application should be 5 in number and can only be sent by digital file in a CD, having pixel dimension of 2400 on the longer side at a resolution of 72 dpi. Image file should be in JPEG & RGB colour mode. Prints will not be accepted.
- Name of File : FIP/Corporate membership number _ first letter of surname _ first letter of first name _ title of work . Example - CM692 _ S _ B _ LION ON HILLOCK. Please do not write your full names.
- One author one CD. It should contain (A) excel form duly filled, (B) 5 Images & (C) self colour photo.
- Along with the CD a print copy of the DOSSIER, a print copy of the DECLARATION (download from the site) and a BANK DRAFT of Rs.3000/- for AFIP & Rs.4000/- for FFIP, payable to Federation of Indian Photography on Kolkata or by a Multicity Cheque must reach the Hony Secretary General within 31st July 2017.
- You can apply for FFIP after 1 calendar year of AFIP.
- MFIP - Can be applied for MFIP after 3 years of having FFIP. Dossier can be downloaded from the site. Duly filled in Dossier, 20 images and a colour self photo in a CD along with a print copy of the DOSSIER, a print copy of DECLARATION (download from the site) and a Bank Draft of Rs.6000/- payable to Federation of Indian Photography at kolkata or by a Multicity Cheque must reach the Hony Secretary General within 31st July 2017. Please note that the STATEMENT OF INTENT (within 150 words) - page C of the Dossier is MANDATORY. Sections, file size, resolution, colour mode of the images will be same as of AFIP/FFIP.
File Naming : FIP/Corporate membership number _ first letter of surname _ first letter of first name _ serial number. Example : CM692 _ S _ B _ 1, CM692 _ S _ B _20
Jury of 5 senior photographers will decide the outcome. Jury will be looking for excellent technical quality, subject handling and strong coherence in the portfolio. In case of failure, one can apply after ONE year with a handling fee of Rs.750/-. Failure of 2017 can only apply in 2019.
- ESFIP - This distinction is available to individuals who have rendered distinguished service to FIP and not to any individual club. A brief note of contribution and proposed and seconded by two life members of FIP is required
No fees and no handling charge.
- ESFIPC - This is available to FIP Corporate clubs who have rendered distinguished services to FIP with uninterrupted membership for last 10 years. Proposed and seconded by two Corporate Clubs along with brief history and letter in support to be sent to Hony Secretary General. No fees and no handling charge.